Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Brawn from thee


Is this your heart that calls for me?
Or is that the loneliness that crawls
Is it the moments we lived?
Or is it cause you lost

Alone and aloof you are from inside
World hurts you, and you come by my side
When the sun shines, I am the star in your life
I cry for your love and strive

Wonder how it is
The secrecy that prevails
Sure you will go again
The next morning, when the sun will shine

Just lemme be there in the starry night
The twinkling light that I have,
Is better than the scorching shine
Which hurts as you leave

Am used to the darkness and despair

Calm and soothe here I am

Far away from the scorching

That you always leave behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom of womankind

Though it was formally banned in December 1829, under the Bengal Presidency by Lord William Bentinck; the free India still holds its deeper...