Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Beautiful Life!


“You know you have done something right, if someone smiles and just asks to be with you for little longer.”
That was a cute request that I received last Saturday, from a six year old girl. It was one of those days that made me realize that my life is something beyond my corporate struggles and has a brighter side to it.
The blossoming buds in the Udayan Care, gave me a different perspective of life to ponder upon. The happy faces whom I met for the very first time, welcomed me with such a bright smile that it is still alive in my mind. They might be less privileged in a way, though they have the abundance of love and respect to offer.
Beautiful girls with positive outlook towards the life. I won’t call them the destitute ones, despite of being orphan or abandoned ones; they have no such qualms, and have indeed a lot to offer.
They made me realize - Life is indeed beautiful and what I crib about is not worthy!
I spent nearly four hours with them where we had fun with the subject that I loathe most. And that was the very first time I realize that you can play around with numbers and have fun.
After having fun with hundreds and thousands, we clicked few pictures for the intact memories and I walked away with the feeling of contentment and the realization that “Life is too short to keep grudges and just live it to the fullest".


5 comments:

  1. Keep up d gud work divya...together we hv to make dis wrld a lil better place to cherish😃
    -Mazida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed :) Thank you :) Lets do our bit together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too good... I am really proud of you ...such simple things actually makes our life more meaningful. feeling inspired !! thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanku so much for your kind words dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Freedom of womankind

Though it was formally banned in December 1829, under the Bengal Presidency by Lord William Bentinck; the free India still holds its deeper...