Thursday, April 10, 2014

What If?




What if I think less?
That will give me more reasons to concentrate on goodness

What if I worry less?
That will give me more reasons to take pleasure in

What if I speak less?
That will give me more reasons to hear thoughts

What if I crib less?
That will give me more reasons to acknowledge good

What if I whine less?
That will show me, Sun is still shining on a part of my life

What if I cry less?
That will show me, smiles are still more beautiful

What if I presume less?
That will justify, understandings are still finer than misunderstandings

What if I take things for granted less?
That will justify, Gratitude can heal complex relationships

What if I die less?
That will justify, Life is indeed beautiful, however difficult it enfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom of womankind

Though it was formally banned in December 1829, under the Bengal Presidency by Lord William Bentinck; the free India still holds its deeper...