Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Please don't go!


Everyday I make an effort
Everyday my heart retort
Everyday I fight with myself
My heart cries, when I leave you alone

I forlorn to meet you again
My eyes longing only for you
Trust me I can soar any limits
Just to be embraced and loved by you

My eyes go blind in lieu of you
My voice goes meek devoid of you

Yearn only for you, Need only you
Crave only for you, Wish only you

Chilled breeze, blow right against
Uncanny Silence, rave and aghast

Passionately I look for you
To be hugged and wrapped in your arms
Ardently I wait for you
To stay there and be warmth

Want you to hold me tightly
Sleepless I have been long
Just need you as a musical melody
Stop hiding away from me
Stop deceiving me
Come closer, come nearer
Who else than you - My beloved, my Quilt.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom of womankind

Though it was formally banned in December 1829, under the Bengal Presidency by Lord William Bentinck; the free India still holds its deeper...