Sunday, June 29, 2014

Cordial Accordance


I have become passive
The reason is not me, it’s your outlook
I have become unreceptive
The reason is not me, it’s your perception
Our relation has become flaccid
Reason is not me; it’s the way you deal

It has lost its meaning
The talks have lost the compassion
It has become mere the formality

I have tried, you have tried
To placate the strife
May be we could not strive more
And it may not grow

Let’s appease for the moment
Let’s conciliate and not retaliate
In anticipation of having the cordial accordance

We may return to the natural self
Of our relation
Of our togetherness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freedom of womankind

Though it was formally banned in December 1829, under the Bengal Presidency by Lord William Bentinck; the free India still holds its deeper...